Mid-Autumn Festival & Open House FREE!
Saturday, September 10, 11:00AM - 3:00PM
40 Rector Street, 2nd Floor, New York, NY 10006
Come celebrate the Mid-Autumn Festival at this event for families and children of all ages. Discover the stories and traditions of one of China's biggest holidays while sampling tasty mooncakes, making arts & crafts, listening to live music, learning about China Institute's fall classes, and getting a sneak peek at the programs for our fall exhibition Art in a Time of Chaos: Masterworks from Six Dynasties China.
* Chinese Arts & Crafts
* Mooncake Tasting and Chinese Snacks
* Live Music
* Children's Film Screenings
* Traditional Chinese Games
* Fall Class Info Sessions (Children & Adult)
* 11:15AM-12:00PM - Chinese for Children 1 (ages 4-7)
* 11:30AM-12:30PM - Interactive Workshop 1: The Story of the Mid-Autumn Festival
* 12:15PM-1:00PM - Lantern-Making Workshop 1
* 1:00PM-2:00PM - Interactive Workshop 2: The Story of the Mid-Autumn Festival
* 1:15PM-2:00PM - Chinese for Children 2 (ages 4-7)
* 2:15PM-3:00PM - Lantern-Making Workshop 2
Free admission. Registration is not required; seating at events and workshops will be available on a first-come basis. For questions or to register by phone, please contact Michael Buening at 212-744-8181 ext. 149 or by email at email@example.com
FCC Greater New YorkWe are a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization supporting Chinese adoptees and their families and friends.
Problems with membership, logging in, registration? fccny.org/login-tutorial
fb • fb grp • insta • twtr